Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
RP Frequency

[Pinned] ((RP Thread Guidelines))

I decided I wanted to set out a few guidelines for this thread.1. Any and all Threads on RP should be posted here. Any RP oriented Thread will be moved here if posted somewhere else.2. This thread can be used to submit stories written about you...
Small Varzec 7y
Varzec1566Small Varzec 7y
RP Frequency

Aftermath

~USS Indefatigable~"But she was all naked and...articulate." A tall brunette man in a buttoned shirt, suspended pants, and tall boots painstakingly explained.A man on the floor immediately sat up from working underneath the console he was working ...
Small Erik Sharp 12d
Erik Sharp333Small Erik Sharp 7d
RP Frequency

Flight Crews

Crate@cutthroat_porter: You really need a better calling cardTen@Farmer42: I'm here officially, actually.Ten@Farmer42: I've been running high-risk observations of near-warp cultures. They brought me over to run through cloak strategies for a new ...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 11d
Ten of Twenty115Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 11d
RP Frequency

Fives and Dime

Fives@zanethesage: *leans on the banister with a sigh through his nose, looking down at the loud amount of bar clatter below*Ten@Farmer42: Let them have their fun, doctor.Fives@zanethesage: *he glances to the Romulan on his right, raising an eyebr...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 14d
Ten of Twenty116Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 14d
RP Frequency

Standing Orders

The woman grunted as the knife sank to its hilt in her shoulder. Reacting instinctively, she dropped into a crouch and stayed still, trying to avoid drawing too much attention to herself."Subadmiral, news from Bajor."Ten looked up from her own cr...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 15d
Ten of Twenty123Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 15d
RP Frequency

Home is worth fighting for

The holodeck echoes with the sounds of fists hitting a punching bag. In the center of the holodeck Varzec in workout clothes and protective gloves beating on the holographic punching bag.It had been three days since the Tzenkethi attempted to sco...
Small Varzec 16d
Varzec134Small Varzec 16d
RP Frequency

The Battle at Bajor

~USS Basilan~After receiving the message from Deep Space Nine that there was going to be an attack on Bajor at any moment, Captain Jadin ordered her crew to activate the slipstream drive. Upon arrival, Jadin saw the Cardassian designed station in...
Small Erik Sharp 25d
Erik Sharp125Small Erik Sharp 25d
RP Frequency

Acquisition

Two weeks ago, Alpha Quadrant, the Tzenkethi Front..."All batteries, fire at will!"The I.K.S. Hammerhead rocked again as another barrage of tetryon particles slammed into her port shields. The command ship was battered, bruised, bleeding atmospher...
Small Dekan 183d
Dekan4179Small Dekan 48d
RP Frequency

Alchohol and Refits

[5:51] Ten@Farmer42: Dekan.[5:51] Dekan@kanekasier: Kicked out the bartender again, Subadmiral?[5:53] Ten@Farmer42: Nah. He's over there. *She nods at a nearby table* I enjoy working the bar. I spent a quarter tending bar at this little hole in...
Small Dekan 58d
Dekan146Small Dekan 58d
RP Frequency

Rest for the Weary

Jadin@Erik-99: [sits in her ready room, reading a PADD]Eain@Nathan_Redbeard: [Enters Bridge, avoiding stares of crew. The damaged shuttle, missing a warp nacelle, is the focus of the viewscreen. A tractor beam is reeling it toward the Basilan]Eain...
Small Erik Sharp 93d
Erik Sharp2153Small Erik Sharp 80d
RP Frequency

Well That's New

Captain Sharp heads to his quarters after running his holo-novel. The particular chapter he ran was filled with on-the-run action which left him feeling like he had just ran a marathon. Well worth it he thought just before entering the main livi...
Small Erik Sharp 101d
Erik Sharp162Small Erik Sharp 101d
RP Frequency

On Guard

The RRW Virinat has been in orbit of Dranuur for the past few days as science teams help the Lukari and Kentari analyze the remains of the beings the Tzenkethi call the Drantzuli. Domara led one of those teams and she found unusual details about ...
Small Erik Sharp 105d
Erik Sharp138Small Erik Sharp 105d
RP Frequency

After Action Lounging

As the task force returned to the Krenim station, Captain Sharp decides to host a little RnR gathering in 10 ForwardLazu@Basilisk9466: This seat taken, pretty lady?Seuna@grgrafitti: NeverOnlea@deffdog: Bartender, Sumarian Sunset.Erik Sharp@Erik-99...
Small Erik Sharp 107d
Erik Sharp135Small Erik Sharp 107d
RP Frequency

Clean Up

The USS Basilan sits on the surface of Kentar where Captain Jadin has brought a Lukari survey expedition. They were able locate an old landing sight for the ship to set down and Jadin also decided to send out teams. The Lukari government has cho...
Small Erik Sharp 112d
Erik Sharp150Small Erik Sharp 112d
RP Frequency

Hey, Bartender

Dekan@kanekasier: *Dekan approaches the bar, face looking painfully neutral* Subadmiral.Ten@Farmer42: *The bar patrons are all nervously looking at the Romulan working the Bar, though several are clearly drinking the products of her ministrations....
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 147d
Ten of Twenty146Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 147d
RP Frequency

The Visitor

[9:22] Lyzra Aziri@Basilisk9466: Bomerath Prime, this is the Federation starship USS Sakura. We're looking to get in touch with Commander Dekan.[9:24] Dekan@kanekasier: [TC] USS Sakura, this is Bomerath Orbital Control. The Commander is currently ...
Small Lazu Lukita 156d
Lazu Lukita147Small Lazu Lukita 156d
RP Frequency

Wonderland

Ten@Farmer42: *You hear a disinterested, almost bored Ten* Help, help. They are coming for me. You must save me"H'vohn@cutthroat_porter: Rule number one Cadet Someone always covers the AdmiralH'vohn@cutthroat_porter: well both of them i supposeE...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 165d
Ten of Twenty174Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 165d
RP Frequency

Date Night

Sharp and Domara sit in Domara's quarters aboard the RRW Virinat having diner. It was going very well until Domara asked about Sharp's current commission.Erik's smile faded into a plain expression. "I uh, am doing some work for Commander Dekan. I...
Small Erik Sharp 246d
Erik Sharp2104Small Erik Sharp 191d
RP Frequency

Ghost Ship

Elle@Farmer42: Ladies and gentleman. Thank you for joining me tonight. Collage, wrong historical. But I appreciate the effort. Tonight, we're running a simulation to delouse Drozana of a bunch of ghosts.Lazu@Basilisk9466: ...historical? *The u...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 191d
Ten of Twenty177Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 191d
RP Frequency

Office Hours

Lazu@Basilisk9466: Sup, cyborg.Ten@Farmer42: *Reading her PADD* No need to keep your distance, Spots.Lazu@Basilisk9466: *She thuds into a chair.* So what's news?Ten@Farmer42: Not much has changed. I'm still trying to figure out just who burned y...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 200d
Ten of Twenty164Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 200d