Notify Message
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
RP Frequency

[Pinned] ((RP Thread Guidelines))

I decided I wanted to set out a few guidelines for this thread.1. Any and all Threads on RP should be posted here. Any RP oriented Thread will be moved here if posted somewhere else.2. This thread can be used to submit stories written about you...
Small Varzec 7y
Varzec1553Small Varzec 7y
RP Frequency

Rest for the Weary

Jadin@Erik-99: [sits in her ready room, reading a PADD]Eain@Nathan_Redbeard: [Enters Bridge, avoiding stares of crew. The damaged shuttle, missing a warp nacelle, is the focus of the viewscreen. A tractor beam is reeling it toward the Basilan]Eain...
Small Erik Sharp 28d
Erik Sharp2109Small Erik Sharp 15d
RP Frequency

Well That's New

Captain Sharp heads to his quarters after running his holo-novel. The particular chapter he ran was filled with on-the-run action which left him feeling like he had just ran a marathon. Well worth it he thought just before entering the main livi...
Small Erik Sharp 36d
Erik Sharp139Small Erik Sharp 36d
RP Frequency

On Guard

The RRW Virinat has been in orbit of Dranuur for the past few days as science teams help the Lukari and Kentari analyze the remains of the beings the Tzenkethi call the Drantzuli. Domara led one of those teams and she found unusual details about ...
Small Erik Sharp 40d
Erik Sharp127Small Erik Sharp 40d
RP Frequency

After Action Lounging

As the task force returned to the Krenim station, Captain Sharp decides to host a little RnR gathering in 10 ForwardLazu@Basilisk9466: This seat taken, pretty lady?Seuna@grgrafitti: NeverOnlea@deffdog: Bartender, Sumarian Sunset.Erik Sharp@Erik-99...
Small Erik Sharp 42d
Erik Sharp122Small Erik Sharp 42d
RP Frequency

Clean Up

The USS Basilan sits on the surface of Kentar where Captain Jadin has brought a Lukari survey expedition. They were able locate an old landing sight for the ship to set down and Jadin also decided to send out teams. The Lukari government has cho...
Small Erik Sharp 47d
Erik Sharp140Small Erik Sharp 47d
RP Frequency

Hey, Bartender

Dekan@kanekasier: *Dekan approaches the bar, face looking painfully neutral* Subadmiral.Ten@Farmer42: *The bar patrons are all nervously looking at the Romulan working the Bar, though several are clearly drinking the products of her ministrations....
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 82d
Ten of Twenty134Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 82d
RP Frequency

The Visitor

[9:22] Lyzra Aziri@Basilisk9466: Bomerath Prime, this is the Federation starship USS Sakura. We're looking to get in touch with Commander Dekan.[9:24] Dekan@kanekasier: [TC] USS Sakura, this is Bomerath Orbital Control. The Commander is currently ...
Small Lazu Lukita 91d
Lazu Lukita132Small Lazu Lukita 91d
RP Frequency

Ten@Farmer42: *You hear a disinterested, almost bored Ten* Help, help. They are coming for me. You must save me"H'vohn@cutthroat_porter: Rule number one Cadet Someone always covers the AdmiralH'vohn@cutthroat_porter: well both of them i supposeE...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 100d
Ten of Twenty156Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 100d
RP Frequency

Two weeks ago, Alpha Quadrant, the Tzenkethi Front..."All batteries, fire at will!"The I.K.S. Hammerhead rocked again as another barrage of tetryon particles slammed into her port shields. The command ship was battered, bruised, bleeding atmospher...
Small Dekan 118d
Dekan3106Small Dekan 113d
RP Frequency

Date Night

Sharp and Domara sit in Domara's quarters aboard the RRW Virinat having diner. It was going very well until Domara asked about Sharp's current commission.Erik's smile faded into a plain expression. "I uh, am doing some work for Commander Dekan. I...
Small Erik Sharp 181d
Erik Sharp289Small Erik Sharp 126d
RP Frequency

Ghost Ship

Elle@Farmer42: Ladies and gentleman. Thank you for joining me tonight. Collage, wrong historical. But I appreciate the effort. Tonight, we're running a simulation to delouse Drozana of a bunch of ghosts.Lazu@Basilisk9466: ...historical? *The u...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 126d
Ten of Twenty165Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 126d
RP Frequency

Office Hours

Lazu@Basilisk9466: Sup, cyborg.Ten@Farmer42: *Reading her PADD* No need to keep your distance, Spots.Lazu@Basilisk9466: *She thuds into a chair.* So what's news?Ten@Farmer42: Not much has changed. I'm still trying to figure out just who burned y...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 135d
Ten of Twenty146Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 135d
RP Frequency

Double Secret Probation

Elle@Farmer42: Earth Spacedock, this is the Federation shuttle Saltmarsh. Ready to pick up the transfer.Lazu@Basilisk9466: [ESD] Copy, Saltmarsh. Energising one passenger and their belongings now.Elle@Farmer42: ESD, we've got her onboard. We're ...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 143d
Ten of Twenty156Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 143d
RP Frequency

Erik journeyed to Admiral Quinn's office with an anxious pace. His reply to his request to be reinstated as captain had been quicker than he thought, but he supposed there was good reason. Starfleet welcomed returning officers if they knew they c...
Small Erik Sharp 154d
Erik Sharp396Small Erik Sharp 147d
RP Frequency

Hard of Hearing

"The accused will identify themselves for the hearing."Lazu rose, placed her hand on the scanner. "Lukita, Lazu." She swallowed. "Commander, Terran Empire. Executive Intel Officer and Starfleet Intelligence officer for the 130th Combined Opera...
Small Lazu Lukita 150d
Lazu Lukita3102Small Lazu Lukita 147d
RP Frequency

We have T-Shirts

Lazu@Basilisk9466: *Astaroth sleeps peacefully. She's only woken in brief moments since arriving on the ship, showing signs of malnutrition and shock, but recovering well.*Ten@Farmer42: *Ten types on her PADD while sitting with Astaroth. Next to ...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 154d
Ten of Twenty153Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 154d
RP Frequency

On Casperia Prime, Erik and his crew enjoyed a bit of shore leave after taking care of a pretty decent job. Everyone was enjoying themselves immensely. However, Erik couldn't help but feel that something was off with him. He sat at a table in a ...
Small Erik Sharp 158d
Erik Sharp379Small Erik Sharp 154d
RP Frequency

Message to Seuna Hart (Contemplation)

TO: Commander Seuna HartFROM: Erik SharpSUBJECT: A ChoiceCommander, if you are able, I'd like to meet with about a few things that have been on my mind as of late. I'm currently on Earth Starbase and believe that you can be of help. If you can't...
Small Erik Sharp 155d
Erik Sharp140Small Erik Sharp 155d
RP Frequency

Varzec@deffdog: Varzec stands in the Shuttle Bay Control Room Overlooking the damaged Mirrior fighter in the shuttlebay.Hunter Wykowski@GorillaGrod: *The fighter still shows no lifesigns aboard, damage is consistent with phaser attacks*Varzec@deff...
Small Varzec 159d
Varzec266Small Varzec 156d