Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
RP Frequency

[Pinned] ((RP Thread Guidelines))

I decided I wanted to set out a few guidelines for this thread.1. Any and all Threads on RP should be posted here. Any RP oriented Thread will be moved here if posted somewhere else.2. This thread can be used to submit stories written about you...
Small Varzec 7y
Varzec1541Small Varzec 7y
RP Frequency

Wonderland

Ten@Farmer42: *You hear a disinterested, almost bored Ten* Help, help. They are coming for me. You must save me"H'vohn@cutthroat_porter: Rule number one Cadet Someone always covers the AdmiralH'vohn@cutthroat_porter: well both of them i supposeE...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 3d
Ten of Twenty19Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 3d
RP Frequency

Acquisition

Two weeks ago, Alpha Quadrant, the Tzenkethi Front..."All batteries, fire at will!"The I.K.S. Hammerhead rocked again as another barrage of tetryon particles slammed into her port shields. The command ship was battered, bruised, bleeding atmospher...
Small Dekan 21d
Dekan379Small Dekan 16d
RP Frequency

Date Night

Sharp and Domara sit in Domara's quarters aboard the RRW Virinat having diner. It was going very well until Domara asked about Sharp's current commission.Erik's smile faded into a plain expression. "I uh, am doing some work for Commander Dekan. I...
Small Erik Sharp 84d
Erik Sharp270Small Erik Sharp 29d
RP Frequency

Ghost Ship

Elle@Farmer42: Ladies and gentleman. Thank you for joining me tonight. Collage, wrong historical. But I appreciate the effort. Tonight, we're running a simulation to delouse Drozana of a bunch of ghosts.Lazu@Basilisk9466: ...historical? *The u...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 29d
Ten of Twenty130Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 29d
RP Frequency

Office Hours

Lazu@Basilisk9466: Sup, cyborg.Ten@Farmer42: *Reading her PADD* No need to keep your distance, Spots.Lazu@Basilisk9466: *She thuds into a chair.* So what's news?Ten@Farmer42: Not much has changed. I'm still trying to figure out just who burned y...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 38d
Ten of Twenty136Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 38d
RP Frequency

Double Secret Probation

Elle@Farmer42: Earth Spacedock, this is the Federation shuttle Saltmarsh. Ready to pick up the transfer.Lazu@Basilisk9466: [ESD] Copy, Saltmarsh. Energising one passenger and their belongings now.Elle@Farmer42: ESD, we've got her onboard. We're ...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 46d
Ten of Twenty139Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 46d
RP Frequency

Rejoined

Erik journeyed to Admiral Quinn's office with an anxious pace. His reply to his request to be reinstated as captain had been quicker than he thought, but he supposed there was good reason. Starfleet welcomed returning officers if they knew they c...
Small Erik Sharp 57d
Erik Sharp369Small Erik Sharp 50d
RP Frequency

Hard of Hearing

"The accused will identify themselves for the hearing."Lazu rose, placed her hand on the scanner. "Lukita, Lazu." She swallowed. "Commander, Terran Empire. Executive Intel Officer and Starfleet Intelligence officer for the 130th Combined Opera...
Small Lazu Lukita 53d
Lazu Lukita373Small Lazu Lukita 50d
RP Frequency

We have T-Shirts

Lazu@Basilisk9466: *Astaroth sleeps peacefully. She's only woken in brief moments since arriving on the ship, showing signs of malnutrition and shock, but recovering well.*Ten@Farmer42: *Ten types on her PADD while sitting with Astaroth. Next to ...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 57d
Ten of Twenty136Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 57d
RP Frequency

Contemplation

On Casperia Prime, Erik and his crew enjoyed a bit of shore leave after taking care of a pretty decent job. Everyone was enjoying themselves immensely. However, Erik couldn't help but feel that something was off with him. He sat at a table in a ...
Small Erik Sharp 61d
Erik Sharp356Small Erik Sharp 57d
RP Frequency

Message to Seuna Hart (Contemplation)

TO: Commander Seuna HartFROM: Erik SharpSUBJECT: A ChoiceCommander, if you are able, I'd like to meet with about a few things that have been on my mind as of late. I'm currently on Earth Starbase and believe that you can be of help. If you can't...
Small Erik Sharp 58d
Erik Sharp122Small Erik Sharp 58d
RP Frequency

Dopplegangers

Varzec@deffdog: Varzec stands in the Shuttle Bay Control Room Overlooking the damaged Mirrior fighter in the shuttlebay.Hunter Wykowski@GorillaGrod: *The fighter still shows no lifesigns aboard, damage is consistent with phaser attacks*Varzec@deff...
Small Varzec 62d
Varzec243Small Varzec 59d
RP Frequency

Rebirth

[2:05] Ten@Farmer42: *A lone figure in an EV suit jumps from a passing shuttle and lands on the hull of Astaroth. It places it's faceplate against her hull.* "Hey Lady. Let me in. We need to talk.[2:06] Lazu@Basilisk9466: *There is a long pause...
Small Lazu Lukita 61d
Lazu Lukita129Small Lazu Lukita 61d
RP Frequency

Of Lizards and Mirrors

[7:45] Lazu@Basilisk9466: [Security] Marshal Briar. Hmm. You're cleared to go in. Please be aware that you will be monitored at all times.[7:47] Briar@kanekasier: Hmph. Already left my weapons and armor to come aboard. I suppose staring at me the ...
Small Lazu Lukita 62d
Lazu Lukita127Small Lazu Lukita 62d
RP Frequency

Interrogation

"Lukita, Lazu. Rank, Captain, Terran Navy. Last known assignment, I.S.S. Empress Sato."Lazu looked at the officer with a carefully blank expression. "No, sir. My last assignment as an officer of the Terran Empire was the I.S.S. Hellspite. The...
Small Lazu Lukita 63d
Lazu Lukita133Small Lazu Lukita 63d
RP Frequency

Icy Tea

[12:55] Rori@zanethesage: *The ready room buzzer sounds*[12:56] Lazu@Basilisk9466: Enter. *Lazu is staring at her terminal, looking sick.*[12:58] Rori@zanethesage: *Rori walks in, carrying both Love and Fury on her waist and Zapper on her back* Yo...
Small Lazu Lukita 71d
Lazu Lukita139Small Lazu Lukita 71d
RP Frequency

Baiting Hooks

[8:39] Lazu@Basilisk9466: *The towering Gorn officer silently indicates for the group to proceed to Lazu's office.*[8:40] Elle@Farmer42: Captain. Ten sends her regaurds.[8:41] Morpak@cutthroat_porter: Marshal Briar, A pleasure to finally put a fa...
Small Lazu Lukita 80d
Lazu Lukita143Small Lazu Lukita 80d
RP Frequency

Feelers

Erik had just transported aboard the Serpents' Gem and asked for Clara to meet him his ready room. There was much to plan with this new task given to him by Commander Dekan especially since it will involve dealing with splintered elements of the ...
Small Erik Sharp 88d
Erik Sharp137Small Erik Sharp 88d
RP Frequency

Fury

6 weeks ago, Unimatrix 20"Sir... I'm picking up a quantum singularity forming dead ahead."The Tal Shiar captain straightened up sharply. "Identify.""It appears... um... I'm not familiar with the type..."The Romulan commander inwardly groaned. To...
Small Lazu Lukita 90d
Lazu Lukita136Small Lazu Lukita 90d