Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
RP Frequency

[Pinned] ((RP Thread Guidelines))

I decided I wanted to set out a few guidelines for this thread.1. Any and all Threads on RP should be posted here. Any RP oriented Thread will be moved here if posted somewhere else.2. This thread can be used to submit stories written about you...
Small Varzec 7y
Varzec1536Small Varzec 7y
RP Frequency

Rejoined

Erik journeyed to Admiral Quinn's office with an anxious pace. His reply to his request to be reinstated as captain had been quicker than he thought, but he supposed there was good reason. Starfleet welcomed returning officers if they knew they c...
Small Erik Sharp 23h
Erik Sharp18Small Erik Sharp 23h
RP Frequency

We have T-Shirts

Lazu@Basilisk9466: *Astaroth sleeps peacefully. She's only woken in brief moments since arriving on the ship, showing signs of malnutrition and shock, but recovering well.*Ten@Farmer42: *Ten types on her PADD while sitting with Astaroth. Next to ...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1d
Ten of Twenty16Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1d
RP Frequency

Contemplation

On Casperia Prime, Erik and his crew enjoyed a bit of shore leave after taking care of a pretty decent job. Everyone was enjoying themselves immensely. However, Erik couldn't help but feel that something was off with him. He sat at a table in a ...
Small Erik Sharp 5d
Erik Sharp327Small Erik Sharp 1d
RP Frequency

Message to Seuna Hart (Contemplation)

TO: Commander Seuna HartFROM: Erik SharpSUBJECT: A ChoiceCommander, if you are able, I'd like to meet with about a few things that have been on my mind as of late. I'm currently on Earth Starbase and believe that you can be of help. If you can't...
Small Erik Sharp 2d
Erik Sharp16Small Erik Sharp 2d
RP Frequency

Dopplegangers

Varzec@deffdog: Varzec stands in the Shuttle Bay Control Room Overlooking the damaged Mirrior fighter in the shuttlebay.Hunter Wykowski@GorillaGrod: *The fighter still shows no lifesigns aboard, damage is consistent with phaser attacks*Varzec@deff...
Small Varzec 6d
Varzec225Small Varzec 3d
RP Frequency

Rebirth

[2:05] Ten@Farmer42: *A lone figure in an EV suit jumps from a passing shuttle and lands on the hull of Astaroth. It places it's faceplate against her hull.* "Hey Lady. Let me in. We need to talk.[2:06] Lazu@Basilisk9466: *There is a long pause...
Small Lazu Lukita 5d
Lazu Lukita115Small Lazu Lukita 5d
RP Frequency

Of Lizards and Mirrors

[7:45] Lazu@Basilisk9466: [Security] Marshal Briar. Hmm. You're cleared to go in. Please be aware that you will be monitored at all times.[7:47] Briar@kanekasier: Hmph. Already left my weapons and armor to come aboard. I suppose staring at me the ...
Small Lazu Lukita 6d
Lazu Lukita113Small Lazu Lukita 6d
RP Frequency

Interrogation

"Lukita, Lazu. Rank, Captain, Terran Navy. Last known assignment, I.S.S. Empress Sato."Lazu looked at the officer with a carefully blank expression. "No, sir. My last assignment as an officer of the Terran Empire was the I.S.S. Hellspite. The...
Small Lazu Lukita 7d
Lazu Lukita116Small Lazu Lukita 7d
RP Frequency

Icy Tea

[12:55] Rori@zanethesage: *The ready room buzzer sounds*[12:56] Lazu@Basilisk9466: Enter. *Lazu is staring at her terminal, looking sick.*[12:58] Rori@zanethesage: *Rori walks in, carrying both Love and Fury on her waist and Zapper on her back* Yo...
Small Lazu Lukita 15d
Lazu Lukita124Small Lazu Lukita 15d
RP Frequency

Baiting Hooks

[8:39] Lazu@Basilisk9466: *The towering Gorn officer silently indicates for the group to proceed to Lazu's office.*[8:40] Elle@Farmer42: Captain. Ten sends her regaurds.[8:41] Morpak@cutthroat_porter: Marshal Briar, A pleasure to finally put a fa...
Small Lazu Lukita 24d
Lazu Lukita135Small Lazu Lukita 24d
RP Frequency

Date Night

Sharp and Domara sit in Domara's quarters aboard the RRW Virinat having diner. It was going very well until Domara asked about Sharp's current commission.Erik's smile faded into a plain expression. "I uh, am doing some work for Commander Dekan. I...
Small Erik Sharp 28d
Erik Sharp126Small Erik Sharp 28d
RP Frequency

Feelers

Erik had just transported aboard the Serpents' Gem and asked for Clara to meet him his ready room. There was much to plan with this new task given to him by Commander Dekan especially since it will involve dealing with splintered elements of the ...
Small Erik Sharp 32d
Erik Sharp134Small Erik Sharp 32d
RP Frequency

Fury

6 weeks ago, Unimatrix 20"Sir... I'm picking up a quantum singularity forming dead ahead."The Tal Shiar captain straightened up sharply. "Identify.""It appears... um... I'm not familiar with the type..."The Romulan commander inwardly groaned. To...
Small Lazu Lukita 34d
Lazu Lukita133Small Lazu Lukita 34d
RP Frequency

Promoted...Again

Varzec stares at the box in the palm of his hand. Inside it is the Rank Pins of Fleet Admiral. This time around there was no celebration or ceremony, just a reactivation of clearances, update to the uniform, a handshake with Admiral Quin and a ...
Small Varzec 34d
Varzec134Small Varzec 34d
RP Frequency

At the Embassy

Crate@cutthroat_porter: *carries a vintage bottle of Tranya* They really spared no expense for the rec facilities in the embassyDekan@kanekasier: *Sits typing at a PADD, glancing up at the officer when he enters. Dekan blinks a moment at the comme...
Small Dekan 38d
Dekan132Small Dekan 38d
RP Frequency

Fancy Meeting you here?

Varzec@deffdog: Fancy meeting you here.Dekan@kanekasier: I was um... Encouraged, to uh, spend some time amongst... People.Varzec@deffdog: Is there a problem?Dekan@kanekasier: Problem? Oh uh, well... No, not um, not really. I just ah... Don't usual...
Small Varzec 50d
Varzec154Small Varzec 50d
RP Frequency

The Reason

Erik sat in his quarters aboard the Serpents' Gem contemplating after reading a PADD. After a few minutes, Clara showed up to tell her that they managed to find some old Husnock equipment that will greatly aid their efforts to restore the ship an...
Small Erik Sharp 52d
Erik Sharp138Small Erik Sharp 52d
RP Frequency

Down Time, Up Time

*Domara is browsing PADDs when Dekan arrives to order a glass of water from the bartender*Dekan@kanekasier: *The alien takes the drink before noticing other eyes, and glances over his shoulder* Oh, uh... Hello.Domara@Erik-99: [sets the PADD down, ...
Small Dekan 59d
Dekan149Small Dekan 59d
RP Frequency

First Night

Ten@Farmer42: *Ten sits down on the bridge at 130-T, dangling her feet lazily.*Ten@Farmer42: *Ten sits down on the bridge at 130-T, dangling her feet lazily.*Alice@captaincoffin: *Alice beams in. Glancing around she hefts her duffle bag and, after...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 73d
Ten of Twenty152Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 73d