Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Hailing Frequency

[Pinned] The STARt of Something Good

Hey everyone!So, you might have noticed the Armada channel now available to you. Here's why.We've had something stirring for a while, called S.T.A.R. If any of you remember what IFAF was, it's that but a more perfect IFAF. Sans the IFAF.What S.T.A...
Small Zane Seos 2y
Zane Seos0161Small Zane Seos 2y
Hailing Frequency

[Pinned] Mamma Ten's Gear Emporium

The Fleet Spire is starting to replenish its stores. Ten has been stocking, restocking, and provisioning as needed. Her drydocks have been cleared and work crews have been brought in. In short, it's a busy place these days. To supplement this,...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Ten of Twenty1181Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Hailing Frequency

Previously on The Trust

With the Iconian War over, and many of the more violent incursions of the Temporal War beginning to fade, new problems loom.Accident-prone Intel officer, Captain Lazu Lukita, was kidnapped by an unknown Temporal force. After weeks of stonewalling ...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 359d
Ten of Twenty1247Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 359d
Hailing Frequency

New Mission

Everyone wants to talk about it, I know. But please keep spoilers out of Trust OOC and Local in Trust holdings. Also, if you discuss it in the forum, please remember to mark the thread SPOILERS. This will be in place for the next week or so.
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1y
Ten of Twenty1147Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1y
Hailing Frequency

Special Operations Bulletin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Special Operations Bulletin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~All fleet officers are called to a special briefing from the Department of Temporal Investigations. Presence is not compulsory, due to the nature of the operation.Please be advised, tho...
Ten of Twenty0165Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1y
Hailing Frequency

Shore Leave

-------------------------------------------MESSAGE FROM THE FLEET ADMIRAL-------------------------------------------Communique to All Fleet Personnel:With approval from Starfleet Command, I am granting extended shore leave to all fleet personnel, ...
Small Matthew Cline 1y
Matthew Cline0196Small Matthew Cline 1y
Hailing Frequency

Spoiler Warning!

Friendly reminder: with new content on Tribble for the XPack, please be mindful of spoilers in the shoutbox, the OOC channel, and on the forums. Not everyone is Gold/Lifer, and not all of them want to test content.
Ten of Twenty0232Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1y
Hailing Frequency

GREETINGS!

888888The Trust888888Hello my STO friends and comrades! My name is Zane Seos, Fleet Ambassador for the Trust. I have to thank my fleet leaders for giving me this opportunity to promote our fleet. My personal ideas are much bigger than that, but I'...
Ten of Twenty0181Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1y
Hailing Frequency

Can You Hear Me?

Check your schedules on the 15th. Fleet RP Event for recruits, junior officers, and all right thinking fleet members. And Zane.
Ten of Twenty0133Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1y
Hailing Frequency

Arc VI: Previously...

Chapter 6: The Veil Sunders In the aftermath of her first officer's betrayal, Lazu Lukita goes into isolation. She eventually emerges and returns to duty thanks to the efforts of Zane Seos, Ten of Twenty and Felix Seuna Hart. Deciding that she ca...
Ten of Twenty0112Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Hailing Frequency

The Personnel Database and you!

You may have noticed us talking about it, or seen the minutes. But we're updating the personnel database on the site. If you have a profile on the forum side already? No worries. You won't have to do anything. But if you don't, put one up, an...
Ten of Twenty2152Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Hailing Frequency

July Officers' Meeting

The Meeting Notes have been posted. Please take the time to read them, as there are important changes that will affect you.
Ten of Twenty4221Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Hailing Frequency

THE NEW PERSONNEL DATABASE OVERHAUL!

Hello everyone!Since my hard drive has returned, I've been able to recover my assets for the fun stuff for the site! So, I'm announcing the changes to the Personnel Database!Some things that are going to happen:~Everyone's Personnel Database file ...
Small Zane Seos 2y
Zane Seos099Small Zane Seos 2y
Hailing Frequency

Cycles of Leave

Attention all Trust officers:Due to the extended circumstances with the Iconian war, Command has granted rotationary leaves of absence to Risa in order to remain recuperated for the oncoming threat. All personnel will be accounted for in shift cha...
Small Zane Seos 2y
Zane Seos2126Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Hailing Frequency

A Decision

Hey everyone.Its been a hard decision, but after some of the items that has happened with me in the real in the past few months, a decision needed to be made. I have been diagnosed with lymphodemia in my legs, and I have lost my job. As of today...
Small Varzec 2y
Varzec097Small Varzec 2y
Hailing Frequency

Message to the Fleet

[TRANSMISSION FROM U.S.S. MJÖLNIR NCC-94104 TO ALL FLEET SHIPS; STARDATE 92887.15]With the Vaadwaur's defeat in the siege on their homeworld, the conflict is now mostly confined to the ground war on Kobali Prime, which the Alliance hopes to end in...
Small Matthew Cline 2y
Matthew Cline0133Small Matthew Cline 2y
Hailing Frequency

Trust Delta Recruits

With the announcement of this special event, I thought this could be an interesting and fun way to respur some RP within the fleet. So with that we are trying to decide should we focus a single faction on the effort or have our RP sessions includ...
Small Varzec 2y
Varzec7357Small Matthew Cline 2y
Hailing Frequency

New Year

Welcome back to those who have been away for the holidays! Several announcements for the fleet:1. The rate of Delta Rising mission progression in the fleet timeline has increased to weekly due to the number of missions, as well as the recent annou...
Small Matthew Cline 2y
Matthew Cline2149Small Zane Seos 2y
Hailing Frequency

Security Advisement and Enforcement

It has come to our attention that @steelcurtain96's STO account has been hacked today. Almost all items of value were taken from the Fleet Bank and his own account, including credits.Effective immediately, the following protocols will be taking pl...
Small Zane Seos 2y
Zane Seos0150Small Zane Seos 2y
Hailing Frequency

Plans for the Delta Quadrant

Starting Wednesday we will beginning our plans to go into the Delta Quadrant. Were going to do this a bit differently then in the past. In the past the missions for featured series were spaced out by a week. However Delta rising was released in...
Small Varzec 3y
Varzec0139Small Varzec 3y