Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Starbase 130-T

[Pinned] Starbase RP GM Sign-up

This is where Starbase RP members sign-up to GM an event. If you have an idea you want to GM, run it by me, and then once I give you the okay, post the date you'll be GMing here.
Small Matthew Cline 3y
Matthew Cline10786Small Erik Sharp 3y
Starbase 130-T

[Pinned] Starbase Crew Roster

This is the current roster of the starbase crew. Please notify me if any changes need to be made, such as modifying the name or rank, so that we can have a reference to properly address each other during RP. Also important is putting your complete...
Small Matthew Cline 4y
Matthew Cline141202Small Matthew Cline 3y
Starbase 130-T

[Pinned] Zura's Entertainment Emporium Menu

Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition 214: Never begin a negotiation on an empty stomach.All food and drink is freshly prepared without use of a replicator. If you do not see an item on the menu that interests you, please feel free to ask our chef about pr...
Small Jenara Crate 3y
Jenara Crate1267Small Jenara Crate 3y
Starbase 130-T

Full Mental Faculty!

Matthew Erik Sharp@Erik-99: [is in the primary engineering lab running a comparison analysis of the time of the Undine bomb placement]Matthew Erik Sharp@Erik-99: [rubs his eyes, feeling greif from hearing about Seuna]Varzec@deffdog: Enters ops che...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp0383Small Erik Sharp 3y
Starbase 130-T

Lieutenant Damrin's Logs

(had to move this)Lieutenant's Log: Earth Date July 3, 2412. I've been given my first official assignment aboard Starbase 130 and have already begun carrying it out with the station's chief of operations. So far it's fairly standard stuff, thoug...
Small Erik Sharp 4y
Erik Sharp8669Small Erik Sharp 3y
Starbase 130-T

Aid Coordination

--SENT FROM NEW XINDUS, XINDI COMMAND HEADQUARTERS--TO: Admiral Matthew Cline, Station CommanderCC: Vice Admiral Varzec, Fleet CommanderFROM: Lieutenant Damrin, Ass. Chief of Ops.SUBJECT: Liaison RequestI have been apprised of the Xindi Council's ...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1153Small Erik Sharp 3y
Starbase 130-T

Starbase RP Time

I would like your input as to whether or not changing the event day/time for Starbase RPs would be beneficial. I know a couple of you can't make the current scheduled time because of work, so I'd like to get some feedback.
Small Matthew Cline 3y
Matthew Cline7463Small Jessica 3y
Starbase 130-T

Rori's Temporal Incident Report

To: Admiral Matthew Cline, Station CommanderFrom: Rori Atheria Katano, Lieutenant, Ground Combat EngineerCC: Admiral Shaadad Varzec, Fleet AdmiralSubject: Temporal Incident Report as requested per Admiral Cline's ordersStardate 88015.2As requested...
Small Zane Seos 3y
Zane Seos1126Small Zane Seos 3y
Starbase 130-T

Damrin's Report: Unusual Explosion

---Encrypted---TO: Admiral Matthew Cline, Station CommanderCC: Lieutenant Commander Amel, Chief of OperationsFROM: Lieutenant Damrin, Asst. Chief of OperationsSUBJECT: Unusual ExplosionATTACHMENT: [sensor analysis of explosion and visual sensor im...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1179Small Erik Sharp 3y
Starbase 130-T

Sunken Ship Preliminary Analysis Report

TO: Admiral Matthew Cline, Station CommanderFROM: Lieutenant Damrin, Ass. Chief of OpsSUBJECT: Sunken ShipSTARDATE: 91977.30ATTACHMENT: [visual sensor images and initial analysis of the ship] My adapted sensors compensated well for the Theta Radi...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1170Small Erik Sharp 3y
Starbase 130-T

Starbase RP 5/15/14

Matthew Cline@InhumaneKitten: *exits the Delta Flyer and nods to the standing security*Damrin@Erik-99: [Security Officer gives a nod to Cline and presses a hypo to his arm]Matthew Cline@InhumaneKitten: *waits, looking eager to be done with it*Damr...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1199Small Erik Sharp 3y
Starbase 130-T

Starbase RP 5/1/14

Varzec@deffdog: An static jammed Jammed hail is made to Starbase 130-t.Damrin@Erik-99: [is working at his station when he hears the static comm signal and then tries to clear it up]Varzec@deffdog: The hail is from Admiral Varzec.Varzec@deffdog: St...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp2265Small Matthew Cline 3y
Starbase 130-T

Unnecessary Danger: Letter to Admiral Cline

TO: Admiral Matthew Cline, Station CommanderFROM: Lieutenant Damrin, Ass. Chief of OperationsSUBJECT: To Help or Not Help Admiral, Commander Amel may have already informed you of my concerns by the time you read this, but I want to voice them. A...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp2167Small Erik Sharp 3y
Starbase 130-T

Starbase RP 4/17/2014

Damrin@Erik-99: USS Otonashi please clarify on your cargo?Rori@zanethesage: Cargo is one Zero Point Transwarp Engine from ESD Quarantine Research. This same device was the one removed from the Asuna when she reached drydock.Rori@zanethesage: Admir...
Small Varzec 3y
Varzec1129Small Varzec 3y
Starbase 130-T

Starbase RP 4/3/14

Amel@deffdog: Enters the bridge from the engineering deck.K'Murr@Yojimbojohn: Enters from turbo lift.K'Murr@Yojimbojohn: *Looks at Amel* Sir do what is up?Matthew Cline@InhumaneKitten: *U.S.S. Liberator is traveling at cruising speed to a dilithiu...
Small Matthew Cline 3y
Matthew Cline1160Small Matthew Cline 3y
Starbase 130-T

Lt. Commander Amel Personal Log

Lt. Commander Amel Personal LogI am so so excited! I received a promotion to Lt. Commander and will be taking over as Chief of Operations of Starbase 130-T. I never realized that the Captain of the Nikko was that impressed with my work. I am to...
Small Varzec 4y
Varzec3327Small Varzec 3y
Starbase 130-T

Starbase RP 3/6/14

Damrin@Erik-99: [studies the readings of the sunken ship] Setit@Phibrizzo: <<Studying a medical text>> Matthew Cline@InhumaneKitten: *console in Ops beeps, signaling receipt of a distress call* Macon@bigbluemarble: <checks brig to s...
Small Matthew Cline 3y
Matthew Cline1169Small Matthew Cline 3y
Starbase 130-T

AAR:To Admiral Cline

《CMO Moresini, Michele. Starbase 130-T 》《After Action Report》《Stardate 91744.69》《 Relief effort on nearby planet》An away team consisting of myself, Nurse Setit, security officers K'Murr and Daroth, and engineers Gev, Stoangi, Damrin and Amel are a...
Small Moresini 3y
Moresini2251Small Varzec 3y
Starbase 130-T

Starbase RP 2/20/14

Matthew Cline@InhumaneKitten: We have received final confirmation that our mission is approved as planned. We will have a short time window, so you will all need to work quickly. Matthew Cline@InhumaneKitten: They are desperate, but still wary of ...
Small Matthew Cline 3y
Matthew Cline1158Small Matthew Cline 3y
Starbase 130-T

Damrin's Report to Amel: Theta Radiation Source

TO: Lieutenant Commander Amel, Chief of OperationsFROM: Lieutenant Damrin, Assistant Chief of OperationsSUBJECT: Team Report The water sampling consisted of myself, Lieutenant Stoangi, and Cadet Gev. I ordered them to begin by collecting water s...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1165Small Erik Sharp 3y