Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Foundry Missions
ARC I: Family Feud

[Pinned] Foundry Missions

These are foundry missions that these missions combined with the stories in this thread can help get anyone up to speed about this story arc. To see some of these you may have to become a reviewer of foundry missions till they get pushed out into...
Small Varzec 5y
Varzec3419Small Varzec 5y

Arc 1 Family Feud Finale

Admiral's personal log stardate 90059.1For the past two weeks I have been on an undercover operation in a search for Vata and my daughter.Today we found them. Upon the Hotspur's arrival near the nav beacon in the Aokii system I alerted Trustforces...
Small Dylan Crate 5y
Dylan Crate1481Small Dylan Crate 5y

General Gorth's House Log Entry

I have met with my house officials and briefed them on the threat of Vata's syndicate. They're about as conflicted as I am on the decision of how we should take action against them. I have told them everything I learned from the Trust Fleet and ...
Small Erik Sharp 5y
Erik Sharp3378Small Erik Sharp 5y

ARC 1.4 video

it's just quick and dirty, hope everyone enjoys it...ARC 1.4 videoI'll post it in the video section too.
Small KineticImpulser 5y
KineticImpulser7696Small Shakara 5y

Slavers Kiss

Quietly an Excelsior class starship floated in the deep void of an unknown system. Her systems running on low emmission. putting out next to no power or EM signiture. Her Starfleet markings having been removed at some time in the past. the only th...
Small Shakara 5y
Shakara3485Small Shakara 5y

Starfleet Situation Report

As requested I will be filing this situation report on the current situation with the Orion Slavegirl Syndicate that is headed up by Vata D'Lan. Vata D'Lan is very acquainted with the Trust Fleet, and is a constant pain in our side. However I und...
Small Varzec 5y
Varzec1254Small Varzec 5y

Mission Report: Mission 89926.1

Classified Mission Log. Rear Admiral Dylan U. Crate recordingDissemination of this log outside of approved channels and without a minimum of a Beta level encryption is considered a violation of regulation SCSR 1.22 The Ops team selected to assault...
Small Dylan Crate 5y
Dylan Crate1195Small Dylan Crate 5y

OpOrder: Family Feud (for tonight's RP)

+++PRIORITY ONE TRAFFIC+++Stardate 89926.1To: All Trust PersonnelFrom: O'Ryon, Tarius, Vice-AdmiralActing XO, Trust FleetRe: Operation Order (Family Feud)1. Situationa) Enemy Forces1) An associate of Vata has been identified as the operator of a b...
Small KineticImpulser 5y
KineticImpulser1242Small KineticImpulser 5y

Dear Diary

My Diary, It's been almost a week since that woman had me taken. She call's herself Vata and, blames my dad and Mr. Guy-with-to-many-titles for taking her daughter Yahta from her. I told her that I met Yahta once and it didn't look like she was th...
Small Dylan Crate 5y
Dylan Crate1230Small Dylan Crate 5y

Arc 1.1: Vice Admiral After Action Log

Fleet Admiral Shaaded Varzec stands on the observation deck of the Sovereign Trust Staring down at the repair work of the hull breach on the saucer. Several worker bees were flying around the breach and several officers from the Planetia are work...
Small Varzec 5y
Varzec1211Small Varzec 5y

Tough times on the Valkyrie

Personal LogCommander STF ValkyrieCaptain T'garrtStardate 89891.02I've known Admiral Crate for nearly twenty years now, ever since we joined the Advanced Skills and Tactics School. Humans would refer to us as best friends as Dylan has referred to ...
Small Dylan Crate 5y
Dylan Crate1301Small Dylan Crate 5y

K-7 Report

K-7 Report from temporary XO officer. All was fine until the intruder alert alarms went off. I was with Ms. Crate at Club K-7 when they went off. Admiral Teradid and Lieutenants Issan and Folconor (unsure about spelling on that one) joined up wi...
Small Erik Sharp 5y
Erik Sharp1233Small Erik Sharp 5y

Medical Report Charles Tyler

Medical Report Post Surgery Tyler, Charles Omega Captain USS Nevada, Servce Number 09475384392390Patient has displayed 3rd degree burns and lacerations to the face and approximatly 20% of the lower body beleived to be caused by the explosion of a ...
Small Charles Tyler 5y
Charles Tyler1270Small Charles Tyler 5y

Flight Recorder Transcript: U.S.S. Republic

Stardate 89887.27Flight Recorder, U.S.S. Republic NCC-91371-F (Ready Room)<Begin Transcript>========================O'Ryon, Tarius: Security, this is the Admiral. Have the prisoner brought to my ready roomPrisoner OR-43D298: *is led in by s...
Small KineticImpulser 5y
KineticImpulser1259Small KineticImpulser 5y

Arc 1.1 Mission Log

((I will probably rework this ti a report, but here is the log of the mission))(7:15:00 PM) deffdog: Starfleet inteligence has uncovered some very unsettling intelligance from inside the Klingon Empire.(7:16:08 PM) deffdog: It appears that the Kli...
Small Varzec 5y
Varzec1252Small Varzec 5y

A Troubleing Conversation

((the conversation between the players is private and not useable in RP unless specifically informed IC. This post is for OOC information and enjoyment)) Varzec@deffdog: We better move this to my office.Varzec@deffdog: Have a seat.Crate@cutthroat...
Small Dylan Crate 5y
Dylan Crate1214Small Dylan Crate 5y

A debt unpaid

((the conversation between the players is private and not useable in RP unless specifically informed IC. This post is for OOC information and enjoyment)) Crate@cutthroat_porter: Computer, connect me to Admiral O'RyonO'Ryon@KineticImpulser: This is...
Small Dylan Crate 5y
Dylan Crate1206Small Dylan Crate 5y

Drozana Encounter

((the conversation between the players is private and not useable in RP unless specifically informed IC. This post is for OOC information and enjoyment)) Vata@rayvenwing: *Materializes in Drozana station and looks at Nirea*Crate@cutthroat_porter: ...
Small Dylan Crate 5y
Dylan Crate1285Small Dylan Crate 5y

Priority One Recall

All Captains, you are ordered to rendezvous with the Trust Fleet on Thursday April 12th at 7PM, for an emergency briefing at Deep Space K7. All details will be revealed at the meeting. All current orders are postponed till after the current oper...
Small Varzec 5y
Varzec3386Small Varzec 5y
Page 1