Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Logs

Seriphina Administrator Log, Rori Katano

Personal Log, Rori.Um...there is definitely a stardate.So, uh...I was told I have to start making these logs since I'll be a command officer! I think I should have been making them a little more before...oh well. I'm sure Seraphina's recordings ar...
Small Zane Seos 306d
Zane Seos4251Small Zane Seos 46d
Logs

Captain's Log: Varzec

Captain's Log Inaugural, Stardate 47634.44It is definitely satisfying to be able to say that again… The Alameda is getting its final preparations for its launch. Majority of the crew will arrive in the next few days. We are still missing some k...
Small Varzec 132d
Varzec2116Small Varzec 89d
Logs

Lazu Lukita's Personal Log

So I met with one of the senior officers of the Trust.Expect the unexpected has always struck me as a trite phrase, but I suppose it applies here; an interview with a Romulan officer - former drone if the implants were anything to go by - for a tr...
Small Lazu Lukita 2y
Lazu Lukita161543Small Lazu Lukita 94d
Logs

Saying hello to an old friend

While the Paladin Class starship sure lived up to expectations, Minako knew that this was not a ship she reconized, her crew knew it too, morale and performance had started to drop and she had to do something, thusly she made a formal request to t...
Small Minako Yoshiyuki 121d
Minako Yoshiyuki161Small Minako Yoshiyuki 121d
Logs

Felix Seuna Hart's Personal Log

<First Entry>Its been two weeks since the Lady Luck was lost, two weeks of nothing. I've been sent to Risa for some recovery, and I can't help but wonder who's idea this was. Their festival is amazing, but I find myself spending more and mor...
Small F. Seuna Hart 3y
F. Seuna Hart262526Small F. Seuna Hart 136d
Logs

Supplemental Log, Lt. Mac an Aba

Stardate...Uhh... Kligel, what's the stardate? My terminal is still fried from the storm. Right. Yours is, too. Of course. Anyway. Stardate doesn't really matter. It's the second day, I think, since we were hit by an unmapped plasma storm. ...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 145d
Ten of Twenty270Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 145d
Logs

Lieutenant Commander Elysia Mariko's Logs

First two: http://stotrust.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1612889Chief CONN Officer's Personal Log: Stardate 91539.50. My posting on the Aquarius is going well so far and I've met some of the other senior staff and bridge crew. I must say, even with ...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp4428Small Erik Sharp 171d
1 2 3 4
Logs

Captain Matthew Sharp's Logs

Captain's Log: August 26, 2409We have finished responding to an urgent call from the Xindi Council. One of their colonies was attacked by an unknown force and, being one of the only ships in the area, they asked for our assistance. A couple other ...
Small Erik Sharp 4y
Erik Sharp636688Small Erik Sharp 194d
Logs

Personal Log: Ten of Twenty

Personal logStardate 92196.3I met with the leadership of The Trust today, as part of the officer exchange program. I'm going to serve with them, at least on a temporary basis for the next few weeks; if it goes well the assignment might be longer....
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Ten of Twenty8765Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 218d
Logs

Personal Log : Dekan

ENTRY 1NO DATEOh! So um... This is on now?Yes, yes it is. I see it. I, um...Ok. I was um, encouraged to start these. Keep logs for myself. Things that have happened. A um... Journal. Or diary. Whatever a diary is. Ivan said it was a human thing. O...
Small Dekan 1y
Dekan7409Small Dekan 219d
Logs

Captain Kathryn Ryan's Logs

Captain's Personal Log: Stardate 94431.38.Encrypted EntryIt's been a month since my crew and I found ourselves in this century and we're still trying to adjust, but so far we haven't roused any undo curiosity. The Department of Temporal Investiga...
Small Erik Sharp 238d
Erik Sharp181Small Erik Sharp 238d
Logs

Captain's Log: Captain Taran Ledan

<FX> Taran eases into his chair in his ready room aboard the Iowa.Computer, begin log.<FX> The computer beeps in acknowledgementCaptain's Log, Stardate 93200.9. We have been having a very interesting week. After spending three months m...
Small Taran Ledan 322d
Taran Ledan0114Small Taran Ledan 322d
Logs

Arra's Letters Home

Soourashejez mother,I apologize for not sending you a message when I first arrived in this Alpha Quadrant. I know you will forgive me though it has been almost a year. Our friends on the USS Kurosawa have long left for another mission and I have n...
Member avatar small Arra 333d
Arra0110Member avatar small Arra 333d
Logs

From one Storm to another.

The U.S.S Stormwind NX-97785-A pulled into earth space dock, the old sovereign vessel looking quite antiquated as she pulled up into her docking bay, coming to a halt as thrusters go to station keeping. Captain Minako Yoshiyuki stepped off the bri...
Small Minako Yoshiyuki 345d
Minako Yoshiyuki0103Small Minako Yoshiyuki 345d
Logs

Jasper Morello Personal Log

Morello, Personal log, 94050.43Here I am, Risa, Jewel of the Fed, the World for the Rich and Famous of the Quadrant...and I don't get it.I know, for all the Rules of Acquisition, I don't get why someone would want to spend their latinum here. Bet...
Member avatar small Morello 1y
Morello2164Member avatar small Morello 1y
Logs

Varzec Shaaded's Logs

Stardate 88629.61Its been a busy past few days, so this log will be a run down of what we have been engaged in.2 days ago we received orders to pick up Industrial Replicators to assist the Deferi in their rebuilding efforts on their home world and...
Small Varzec 6y
Varzec313808Small Varzec 1y
Logs

Lt. CMD Revikk Logs

Personal Log, SupplementalStardate: 84101.8I arrived on the station today and had an interview as to my qualifications. A logical process by which a command officer may correctly evaluate an officer's potential. Due their nature reports are inco...
Member avatar small Revikk 1y
Revikk0102Member avatar small Revikk 1y
Logs

Heavy thoughts.

Minako stood staring out of the window of her ready room, gazing at the dark blackness of space, the stars twinkling in the depths, however the woman had a lot of thoughts weighing heavily on her mind. "I hope this is all worth it, I am risking e...
Small Minako Yoshiyuki 1y
Minako Yoshiyuki0201Small Minako Yoshiyuki 1y
Logs

Personal Log Zim Drex

Stardate 93541.8I need to get this off my chest. Finally. So I can move on.Yesterday I met with Admiral Wright. My best friend from my academy days. He helped me through all kinds of things way back then. We helped each other. The man lost both of...
Small Zim Drex 1y
Zim Drex0102Small Zim Drex 1y
Logs

Personal log: D'Val T'Veil

"computer start Personal log One Stardate 93536.32"*he sits in his fighter looking as he is piloting it*"so... i guess im starting these Logs after some thoughts of getting more... involved."*shifts slightly* "well today was special i guess, its n...
Small D'Val T'Veil 1y
D'Val T'Veil2172Small D'Val T'Veil 1y