Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Progress Reports

[Pinned] Progress Reports Instructions

This section is for RP reports based on events. If you GM an event its your responsibility to post a report about it, otherwise it didn't happen to the other members of the fleet. I would also like to make this a section to where you can post re...
Small Varzec 3y
Varzec2241Small Varzec 3y
Progress Reports

After Action Report, K-130 Recovery

To: Department of Temporal InvestigationsFrom: CMDR RelaaniSubject: Bergeren IncidentFor the sake of completeness and to provide context for future reference, I will be discussing the entireset of events that led to our current state of affairs, i...
Small Lazu Lukita 336d
Lazu Lukita1178Small Lazu Lukita 336d
Progress Reports

Sphere Builder ship report

To: Department of Temporal InvestigationFrom: CMDR RelaaniRe: 130th Fleet updateAddendum to previous report: Subadmiral Ten, during the course of activities in the 'Mirror Universe', somehow acquired a derelict Sphere Builder warship from the rese...
Small Lazu Lukita 353d
Lazu Lukita178Small Lazu Lukita 353d
Progress Reports

Investigation into Captain Lukita's Whereabouts

Thanks to information gathered from sensor records, informants, classified files and at least one traitor, the following information has been ascertained regarding the recent abduction of Captain Lukita. Loosely speaking, these can be filed into ...
Small Lazu Lukita 1y
Lazu Lukita1119Small Lazu Lukita 1y
Progress Reports

Regarding our 'House Guest'

---------From: Captain Lazu Lukita, U.S.S. SeraphTo: Ten of TwentyCC: Trust Command OfficersRe: Regarding our 'House Guest'---------Following multiple reports of Talvius being spotted outside of the quarters she is theoretically confined to, I've ...
Small Lazu Lukita 1y
Lazu Lukita089Small Lazu Lukita 1y
Progress Reports

Emergency Report to Captain Seuna Hart

To: Captain HartFrom: Starbase 130-t Flight ControlSubject: Lt. Conchobhar Mac an AbaThe Lieutenant has not reported in from his most recent patrol. A flight plan was filed and routine contact was maintained until 2307 hours last night. We have...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1y
Ten of Twenty0125Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 1y
Progress Reports

Embassy Bombing Initial Report

TO: Admiral Hiven RajanFROM: Commander Aevanna DomaraSUBJECT: InvestigationMy initial investigations have turned up trace materials that is consistent with transphasic explosives and Orion configuration, and seem to have been made with high grade ...
Small Erik Sharp 1y
Erik Sharp089Small Erik Sharp 1y
Progress Reports

Lazu Rikana

To: TenFrom: Seuna HartCC: Zane SeosBCC: Lazu RikanaI spoke with Lazu last night, and found exactly what I expected to find. She is not a wounded animal that needs to be caged and treated with gloves while it waits to be put down. Lazu is an adult...
Small F. Seuna Hart 1y
F. Seuna Hart2166Small F. Seuna Hart 1y
Progress Reports

Post Iconian Battle at Earth Report

TO: Admiral Matthew Cline, Fleet CommanderFROM: Captain Matthew Sharp, USS IndefatigableSUBJECT: After Action ReportThe Indefatigable weathered the battle in the home system well. My chief engineer estimated the damage sustained to be between 30 ...
Small Erik Sharp 2y
Erik Sharp0134Small Erik Sharp 2y
Progress Reports

Commander Talvius, Current Activities

Current Interests and AssetsIn the aftermath of Operation Broken Circle, Talvius seems to have changed MO. Previously ships tentatively identified as being under his command had been spotted making surgical strikes against Herald forces in support...
Small Lazu Lukita 2y
Lazu Lukita0120Small Lazu Lukita 2y
Progress Reports

Indefatigable Status

TO: Admiral Matthew ClineCC: Starfleet CommandFROM: Captain Matthew SharpSUBJECT: Battle/Damage ReportThe Indefatigable will be out of the fight for the better part of a month. Mid battle, I gave the order to jerry rig the warp core with high lev...
Small Erik Sharp 2y
Erik Sharp0181Small Erik Sharp 2y
Progress Reports

Report on Physical Condition of Electronic Irritant

To: Ten of TwentyCC: Dr. Iohannes James BurkeFrom: Lt. Com Cordell Eiben, U.S.S. UnseelieMa'am, We have finished moving the subject to Starbase 130-T and constructing the device necessary to transfer the obnoxious little sprite into her body. We'v...
Small F. Seuna Hart 2y
F. Seuna Hart7486Small F. Seuna Hart 2y
Progress Reports

Report on Condition of Hart, F. Seuna

From: Lieutenant K'Tira HartTo: Fleet Admiral Matthew Cline, A-Hole Zane SeosCC: Ten of Twenty, Fleet Admiral (Ret.) Shaaded VarzecI'm not even sure where to begin honestly. Capt- *sighs* I'm not calling her that right now, she's our friend, our f...
Small F. Seuna Hart 2y
F. Seuna Hart0132Small F. Seuna Hart 2y
Progress Reports

Operation Eagle Crash

Transcript: Operation Eagle Crash, preliminary briefingPresenting officer: Captain Lazu LukitaI'm sure I don't need to remind you all that this information is top secret. There can be no risk of this information getting out to our target.Enemy Ve...
Small Lazu Lukita 2y
Lazu Lukita2199Small Lazu Lukita 2y
Progress Reports

Assault on Vaadwuar Prime After Report

TO: Admiral Shaaded Varzec, Fleet CommanderFROM: Captain Matthew Sharp, USS IndefatigableSUBJECT: Take Down SuccessThe assault on Vaadwuar Prime was a success. The Indefatigable held up well despite many occurrences of being overwhelmed. My offi...
Small Erik Sharp 2y
Erik Sharp0117Small Erik Sharp 2y
Progress Reports

Macro Virus Report

TO: Admiral Matthew ClineCC: Admiral Shaaded Varzec, Admiral Dylan CrateFROM: Captain Matthew Erik SharpSUBJECT: Macrocosm In an effort to contact the human settlement where the USS Voyager met the 37's, we ended up responding to a medical crisis...
Small Erik Sharp 2y
Erik Sharp2155Small Erik Sharp 2y
Progress Reports

Attack on New Talax Report

FROM: Captain Matthew Sharp, USS IndefatigableTO: Admiral Matthew Cline, USS MjölnirCC: Fleet Admiral Shaadad Varzec, Admiral Dylan CrateSUBJECT: New Talax Following being dispatched to hold off the Vaadwaur attack on New Talax, the Indefatigable...
Small Erik Sharp 2y
Erik Sharp0159Small Erik Sharp 2y
Progress Reports

Request for Fleet Command

To: Fleet CommandFrom: Lt.Commander BurkeCommand, requesting permission to remove the USS Hale-Bopp, NCC 100002 and re-commission her as an experimental test bed for newer technologies. Our system shows her as 70% operational, with a refit begu...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Ten of Twenty0134Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Progress Reports

Encrypted Transmission to The Fleet Admiral

<<BEGIN SFI -8606-LAMBDA3 ENCRYPTION CYPHER>><<IDENTIFIED HASH ALGORITHM 66-FEDERATION-OMEGAOMEGA23>><<FROM: PERSONAL IDENTIFIER 112OMEGA9SIGMAMU>><<TO: HASHED SERIAL IDENTIFIER 53TAU58867IOTACHIALPHA87&gt...
Small Zane Seos 2y
Zane Seos0120Small Zane Seos 2y
Progress Reports

Report to Fleet Command

The AI construct known as Collage is on my ship's systems. Her report is interesting, and given how she appeared, I'm wont to believe her. I spoke to Commander Domara and Captain Wykowski, and they were going to go search for signs of Captain Ha...
Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y
Ten of Twenty0132Member avatar small Ten of Twenty 2y