Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
U.S.S. Aquarius

[Pinned] New RP Ship, USS Aquarius (Roster Included)

As per the fleet leadership, I am being allowed to try to start up a new RP Ship for the fleet.Currently(due to my job) I would be looking to run this once every three weeks.The ship, the USS Aqaurius, NCC-914761, is an Odyssey Class starship unde...
Small Amoria Nallund 4y
Amoria Nallund242473Small Amoria Nallund 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

[Pinned] USS Aqaurius GM sign up thread.

If you have a story you want to play out for the Aquarius, reply here with a synopsis that you might see on a TV listing for an episode of a Star Trek show.All ideas will be considered, and unless there is strenous objection to it, will be used wi...
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund291815Small Erik Sharp 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

[Pinned] USS Aquarius details

The following is a list of details decided on by the crew of the Aquarius regarding how often we have events, time of day, attendance, mission, general technology, and stories.We will have an active ship rp session bi-weekly on Thursday, starting ...
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund3273Small Amoria Nallund 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Aqiarous RP/ Star Ship RP Suspended

Due to unfortunate circumstance that has lead to Amoria leaving the fleet. We will have to be suspend the Aquarius RP indefinately. Plesae keep your eyes open for future announcements.
Small Varzec 3y
Varzec2374Small Erik Sharp 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

USS Aquarius RP suspended

I ask for other GM's, I get nothing most times.I ask for a couple of volunteers for an event, I get one.I am not interested in running this event with one or two people doing all the work.Aquarius is hereby suspended indefinitely.I may very well c...
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund4322Small Erik Sharp 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Aquarius RP 8/21/2014 Broken Reflections [Part 1]

SETTING THE SCENE: The Aquarius is on patrol in the Bajor Sector of Beta Ursae near the border of the Rolor Nebula. They were ordered to stay away from T-130 due to the base's capture 24 hours ago. While the escaped Trust leadership can come up w...
Small T'Rynia 3y
T'Rynia0151Small T'Rynia 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

USS Aquarius session August 21st

USS Aquarius will be running Thursday August 21st if we can get enough people.Please post here if you can make it.
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund5301Small Matthew Cline 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Shore Leave RP 6/26/2014

Mariko@Erik-99: [notices T'Rynia and approaches] Evening, T'Rynia. How are you?T'Rynia@Pheonyx: [Smiling wide] I'm... wonderful.Mariko@Erik-99: Glad to hear. Been enjoying the waves?T'Rynia@Pheonyx: Yes, and... other things. [Blushes a deep green]...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1130Small Erik Sharp 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Lieutenant Elysia Mariko's Logs

Chief CONN Officer's Log: Stardate 91493.38. My familiarization with the USS Aquarius is almost finished and I'm confident that I can successfully pilot a vessel as big as the Aquarius. Captain Nallund has asked me to familiarize myself with the...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp4365Small Erik Sharp 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Aquarius RP 5/8/14

Ivan@deffdog: Keep Scanning... I don't want any more surprises today...Amoria@Phibrizzo: "Agreed."Amoria@Phibrizzo: "Ship status report please Ivan."Ivan@deffdog: We took a few hits Captain.. but the Aquarius cis lost, but we did beam off the aqua...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1145Small Erik Sharp 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

USS Aqaurius log Apr 10 2014

[7:08] [Trust] T'Rynia@Pheonyx: *Logs into her tactical console*[7:10] [Trust] Mariko@Erik-99: [B] [exits the lift and relieves the crewman at the CONN][7:12] [Trust] Mariko@Erik-99: [B] [logs into her station and looks over the ship's course.][7:...
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund1153Small Amoria Nallund 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Aquarius RP Log, 3-27-2014

[Trust] Aquarius GM@Pheonyx: [Setting The Scene][Trust] Aquarius GM@Pheonyx: The Aquarius comes back to Starbase T-130 and notices a Mobius-class ship in parking orbit. A message comes in to the ship requesting senior staff to wait for DTI intervi...
Small T'Rynia 3y
T'Rynia1124Small T'Rynia 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Report to the Department of Temporal Investigations

To: Department of Temporal InvestigationsFrom: Amoria Nallund, CO USS AquariusCC: Admiral Shaaded VarzecSubject: USS Eagle NCC-1723To whom it may concern,On Stardate 90196.8, while travelling past the Hromi Cluster, the USS Aquarius received a sig...
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund1123Small Amoria Nallund 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Aquarius RP Log, March 13, 2014

[Trust] Mariko@Erik-99: [C] [sits at the bar counter, reading something on a PADD][Trust] T'Rynia@Pheonyx: [B] [Logs into her tactical console][Tell] To @Phibrizzo: Who\'s running it tonight?[Trust] Mariko@Erik-99: [C] [sips her tea, smirks at som...
Small T'Rynia 3y
T'Rynia1114Small T'Rynia 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Upcoming Aquarius session March 13th

I need someone to GM the March 13th Aquarius RP. For rl reasons, I will be there, but not able to GM it.
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund3209Small Varzec 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

T'Rynia Esh'Nalen

To: Federation Immigration CouncilFrom: Captain Amoria Nallund, CO USS AquariusSubject: T'Rynia Esh'NalenTo whom it may concern,I understand that Centurion T'Rynia Esh'Nalen, currently enrolled in the Officer Exchange Program with the Romulan Repu...
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund1119Small Amoria Nallund 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Interaction Issues

Elysia enters her quarters, feeling somewhat annoyed and down about how Ozias had basically rejected her offer to join her for a casual drink, insisting that her letter was more important. After he divulged a fling of his when he was in the acade...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1121Small Erik Sharp 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Aquarius RP Feb 27 2014

Fixed some chat errors, but I likely did not catch them all.[7:18] [Trust] T'Rynia@Pheonyx: *Walks up to and logs into the tactical console, which the holoemitters have been fixed*[7:18] [Trust] Mariko@Erik-99: [B] [exits the turbolift and takes h...
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund1135Small Amoria Nallund 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

Aquarius RP 2/13/14

Amoria@Phibrizzo: <<Comm sounds through the ship>> "All senior staff to the conference room."Mariko@Erik-99: [sits and sips her Raktajino]Shris@cutthroat_porter: The sensor realignment you asked for is completed Captain.Varzec@deffdog:...
Small Erik Sharp 3y
Erik Sharp1181Small Erik Sharp 3y
U.S.S. Aquarius

USS Aquarius RP Jan 16 2014

My apologies for the delay. I wanted to figure out how I would deal with the fact the session got cut short. After the actual chat log, I will summarize what happened next.[Trust] Amoria@Phibrizzo: <Setting the scene> *The Aquarius has trave...
Small Amoria Nallund 3y
Amoria Nallund1141Small Amoria Nallund 3y